Sunday, May 29, 2016

Causes, animals, and nature, etc.

Because the mountains are beautiful and I was in them a bit this past week, my tidbit of information on this date in history is:


May 16 - just stopped to take a picture of a calf while on my jog

May 17 - Watched 'The Abolitionists''; a documentary about Operation Underground Railroad. Save the children!

May 18 - YW activity-took the girls to Provo for a night focused on helping the refugees

May 19 - Crazy wind/lightening/rain storm (check out the tree on the left)

May 20 - 'Once on this Island' - supporting one of our Miamaids who played the star role in this school play

May 21 - This was going to be my week of causes. I was suppose to do Habitat-4-Humanity today, but due to weather it was cancelled.  I went grocery shopping instead

May 22 - Sunset on the way home from a fireside

May 23 - Bridal Veil Falls. I love the green in the mountains right now!

May 25 - Baby robin flew into the window at work and I think was a bit shaken up. It sat there on the window-sill for quite awhile, but eventually disappeared...so I'm hoping he was able to fly away

May 26 - was chatting an old co-worker and reminded of our ping-pong days.  This was his 'broom' to signify when he 'swept' the games




May 28 - Camping at Granite Flats Campground in A.F. Canyon.  Woke up after some cray rain to sun shining through the trees and mist, and beautiful green grass/trees and blue skies. 


May 29 - Benedict the bunny




No comments:

Post a Comment