Feb 14th
Today is Valentine's Day, sometimes referred to as 'happy sappy day', or 'single-awareness day', etc. In Spanish, people often refer to it as the Dia de Amor y Amistad (love and friendship).
I've been lucky to experience love and friendship this week. Not all of these photos represent that stuff, but some of them do.
 |
| Feb 7 - Sunday Drive |
 |
| Feb 8 - Happy Chinese New Year - Trena makes monkey bread to celebrate Year of the Monkey |
 |
Feb 9 - Bishnu Adhikari in a Q&A after we watch 'Highway to Dhampus' (a movie filmed mostly in Nepal)
|
 |
| Feb 10 - Beehive activity - practicing 'validation' by making valentines & watching Cokeville Miracle |
 |
| Feb 11 - Fog, haze, and inversion was the story of the week. |
 |
| Feb 12 - Valentine from a coworker. Yay! |
 |
| Feb 13 - Deer posing. Last year there were deer everywhere in our area. This year they are a bit more elusive, so I was happy to see these. I said "Thank you Deer' as I finished snapping the photo |
No comments:
Post a Comment